Become an instructor for the Setup 4 Impact golf swing.
- Need to be able to demonstrate the setup and all current drills.
- Must understand how to customize the swing to individuals. More videos on this coming soon in the members area.
- Understand the 4 main differences between Setup 4 Impact and the Moe Norman Single Plane Golf swing.
- Ability to use V1 video (or comparable) for Setup 4 Impact golf lessons.
- Background in golf instruction is preferred, but other teaching experience is also possible.
- Need a facility where you can teach individuals and possibly schools at a later date.
- Private lesson minimum advertised rate of $150 per hour. You can charge whatever you want, just not advertise a lower rate.
Certification school in person $2500 (three days of instruction) includes testing on drills, and oral exam. Online Certification $1995 (can take anywhere from two weeks to several months)
Yearly license fee of $750. First year is included in Certification fee.
Benefit of being a certified Setup 4 Impact Golf swing instructor.
- Listing on Learninggolf.tv website as instructor, and in emails to all prospective customers.
- Keep all lesson money earned.
- Earn 50% of revenue from schools taught by you at your facility before your facility costs. Currently, this would be almost $240 per customer for a one-day school.
- Will not Certify instructors in the same area (100 miles) as an already certified instructor except in highly populated areas, or if the already certified instructor agrees.
- Teach larger schools with Kirk Junge for additional compensation of up to $500 per day. (dependent on number of customers present)
- Use of Learningolf.tv V1 Branded Academy ($20 per month)