A Monthly, Yearly or Lifetime membership gets you the same amazing benefits. This is the best deal for improving your golf game that you will ever see.
- Access to complete learning system videos which take you step by step through the learning of the easy to learn Setup 4 Impact golf swing. This includes all customizations as well such as Minimalist, and Zero Turn.
- Access to all short game videos. Making it easy to improve your short game. Same principals as full swing.
- You also have access to all future videos which will be released
- You may contact Kirk Junge with any questions you may have at any time through email.
- You may submit up to two videos per day of your golf swing, or drills through the free V1 Golf app. Instructions in the member's section.
- Discount on golf schools.
- Access to future Webinars where you can ask direct questions of Kirk Junge.
Members can cancel anytime prior to their next billing without being charged further.
$19.95 USD / Monthly - 14 day free trial then 30 day satisfaction guarantee - Includes full support, and access to all videos on the website.
Our Best deal! Comes out to less than $6 per month to improve your game beyond any method you have ever tried!
$66.95 USD / Yearly - 14 day free trial and then 60 day satisfaction guarantee, Includes full support, and access to all videos on the website.
This is the perfect option for those who do not want to make recurring payments. Lifetime membership to Learninggolf.tv for a one time payment of $99.95 You have all the benefits of membership with just a one time payment and a 90 day money back guarantee as well. I know if you try the system for 90 days that you be a VERY happy customer.
New updated website tour video coming soon. There are many new videos since this was made. Please watch the video below to find out what is inside the membership area once you become a member.
More about our program
Reasons Why This Swing Actually Makes Golf Fun Again…
Look, hitting a golf ball with more power and accuracy is about returning the club through impact with the least amount of effort. This is important to understand. Unlike traditional swings, the Setup 4 Impact golf swing starts in the same position as the hands and club will swing through impact. Which means, less moving parts to the swing. The motion is clearly easier to learn, easier to repeat, and easier to implement–thereby simplifying ball-striking for anyone.
Learn the simple body movement that will give you more distance, and accuracy.
One of the exciting benefits of this swing is all the new power you’ll generate. By keeping your club on the same plane and simply turning your body, you load the downswing with explosive power, blasting the ball with crisp, clean contact and sending it on a ballistic-missile trajectory that seemingly goes for miles. You’ll love all the extra yards this simplified swing gives you! Plus the swing can also be customized to fit any golfer regardless of size, flexibility, injuries, or body type .
Automatically Puts You In The Correct Position To Hit The Ball Straight
Straight towering shots are the hallmark of great golfers. The Setup 4 Impact Swing almost ensures you strike the ball with precision. Because you start the swing at the point of impact, this simple shift in body and club positioning keeps the ball on target–right from the start of the swing. You can’t screw up! You will also learn the secret release move that ensures dead straight golf shots.
Reduces Stress On The Back, Hips, Arms, And Body
The Setup 4 Impact Golf Swing maintains the hand, club shaft and spine alignment from address to impact, allowing for a smooth-as-silk swing motion. Unlike the traditional swing there is no upward motion of the spine which means no stress on the spine and little overall stress on the body. Of course this also reduces the movement of the body and results in more consistency.
Most efficient way to swing a golf club
Efficiency comes from getting more out of less. The Setup 4 Impact swing does not require you to make space for impact by pushing upward with your hips which puts compression on the spine. In other words, less stressful body movement. Due to superior bio-mechanics, it produces increased power and force—but with lower energy output. (Perfect for older golfers who need to conserve energy.)
Every day, I help my students achieving amazing results from the Setup 4 Impact Golf Swing. And in this video training program, that’s EXACTLY what I’d like to do for you too…
Top Benefits of the Setup 4 Impact golf swing, and membership to Learninggolf.tv
- Easily customize the swing to fit each individual golfer regardless of age, and physical condition.
- Easy to follow learning program lets you first learn how to move properly at home with easy to do slow motion drills.
- You will know exactly how you should be swinging the club.
- You get full access to Kirk Junge by email, webinars, and submitting videos to him through the free V1 golf app, or the online V1 golf academy. People pay thousands of dollars for access to Kirk.
- Club moves on one plane back and through, not multiple planes which is way to complicated for normal (non-pga tour golfers)
- Setup and grip guarantee a square clubface through impact, which gives you more distance with the same swing speed you have always had. Of course, you get more accuracy as well. A square clubface hits the ball farther, and straighter.
- Unlike the traditional golf swing, there is no compression on the spine. This is because we teach you to keep your hips level from setup through impact, and the traditional swing has the hips rising through impact, while the head moves down.
- We use the ground to generate more speed, without having to make more space for impact as in the traditional swing.
- Also learn the simplest way to chip, pitch, and hit bunker shots.
- Groove the perfect putting stroke at home, with a simple to follow program. Never worry about missing 3 footers again.
As a member you are also encouraged to send me videos of your golf swing for my review. This is included in your membership. Feedback is a critical component in learning a great golf swing. I will have detailed information as to how you can upload your videos to the Free V1 Golf app, or V1 golf academy which does not cost anything, and then will I review your video, and show you what you need to correct.